some of the main responsibilities to be the top person of a radio station are: recording commercials, arranging commercials, setting up what songs will be played and when, filling out the form for what songs you play, watching the station, conducting a morning show if you do one (optional).
Qualification for this job and the education you need are. you need to like music, have writing and speaking skills, being able to work different electronic devices.
Preparation for this would maybe just getting a smaller position at a radio station, wanting to have the job would help, working on writing skills, get to know about the job and what you would do.
well I believe that is all, if there is anything else I will post it.
-Bret
The research that I did for this post was that I went and took a tour of a radio station
Click here to learn some more about how a radio station works
Bret,
ReplyDeleteGood job! Way to be on the ball and get this done! I like your answers; I think you need to do one more thing for this requirement: can you please let us know what kind of research you did in order to get this information?
Thx. Bro Prince
Also, Bret, if you could post a link to a website that talks about this particular career in communications, you would fulfill requirement 7(b); I can show you how to do it if you would like.
ReplyDeleteGreat job, Bret! You have passed off requirement 9
ReplyDelete